Sport and Leisure is a global phenomena and many different types of organisations are involved, whether it be in determining policy and strategy, event planning and delivery, facility development, operation and management etc. The sport and leisure industry is multi-sector transcending public, private and voluntary organisations and often partnerships between these different elements.
Not surprisingly Strategic Leisure’s experience and expertise reflects this diversity. Our clients come from all around the world and from all sectors.
We work with the following:
- National Government and Governmental Agencies
- Regional Government and Development Agencies
- Local Government
- Event Local Organising Committees
- Education (Universities, Colleges, Schools)
Commercial and Private Sectors
- Developers and Consultants
- Professional Sports Clubs
- Sports Governing Bodies
- Private Sports Clubs
- Charitable Trusts and Foundations
- Sports Institutes and Associations.